[Asterisk-Users] Re: Busy message on ISDN cards? (SOLVED)

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 02:50:47 MST 2005

> The secondary problem I reported earlier (Outgoing MSN andrew not
> allowed) seems to have fixed itself. But when I try to call, I get:
>
> *CLI>     -- Executing Dial("SIP/andrew-4e2d",
> "Capi/91234567:0412345678") in new stack
>     -- data = 91234567:0412345678
>     -- capi request omsn = 91234567
>   == found capi with omsn = 91234567
[snip]

>   == received CONNECT_CONF PLCI = 0x101 INFO = 0
>     -- DISCONNECT_IND ID=001 #0x000f LEN=0014
>   Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101
>   Reason                          = 0x3301

Well, after much head-banging, we finally worked out that the Fritz
card itself was faulty. Returned it under warranty for a replacement,
and all works perfectly (line synchronisation, outgoing calls,
iincoming calls). Argh...

Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.