[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940G

Chris TenHarmsel epchris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 19:51:43 MST 2005

I'm getting similar issues.  We have a 7940 that doesn't register with
* even though the config file is right and it gets it via TFTP.  I can
tell that it gets the config file correctly because the display name
of the phone shows up, but the little phone icon has an X next to it
and the phone can't receive incoming calls.  It can, however, place
outgoing calls.  A 'sip show peers' doesn't show the phone as
registered either.

I'd love to get this figured out.

-Chris