[Asterisk-Users] QoS tagging - can Asterisk do this, if not, what do you recommend?

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Tue Jan 18 11:56:34 MST 2005

Asterisk can and does do this.  We use this every day.

Check out the following documentation:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+QoS
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+iax.conf
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+sip.conf

Make close note of the TOS flag in both iax.conf and sip.conf.

Good luck,

Robert Jackson