[Asterisk-Users] First configuration

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Tue Jan 18 11:55:38 MST 2005

Germán Micale wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'had install asterisk, but I can't configure it to validate with my
> VOIP provider.

Perhaps you could tell us who your provider is? Also, my telepathy is
not working this week, so you'll actually need to send us the relevant
sections of your config files.

> What I need is recieve our costumer's calls and redirect it using
> allways a unique user and password.

Receive calls from where? Redirect them to where?

> Could some one help me?

It's very likely that someone here can, but right now, we know nothing
about your specific configuration, or your problem. Error messages are
helpful, too!

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/