[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice Patch Error {Scanned}

Adam Robins arobins at PharmaCentra.com
Tue Jan 18 09:59:13 MST 2005

This means that you do not have the version of sip.c that the patch is
looking for.

________________________________

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of David Shaw
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 11:55 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice Patch Error {Scanned}

Hello, I'm trying to patch Asterisk for uses wth BroadVoice. I'm running
Asterisk at Home.

Here is the Error:
[root at pbx1 asterisk]# patch < broadvoicesip2.txt
Perhaps you should have used the -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|===================================================================
|RCS file: /usr/cvsroot/asterisk/channels/chan_sip.c,v
|retrieving revision 1.510.2.23
|diff -u -r1.510.2.23 chan_sip.c
|--- channels/chan_sip.c        26 Nov 2004 01:54:11 -0000
1.510.2.23
|+++ channels/chan_sip.c        12 Dec 2004 10:57:45 -0000
--------------------------
File to patch:
[root at pbx1 asterisk]#

What file should I patch???

Thanks, David

dangerous content by KE6UPI <http://ke6upi.com/> , and is
believed to be clean.
MailScanner thanks transtec Computers <http://www.transtec.co.uk/>  for
their support.
Plase contact Support at KE6UPI if you have questions about this email.

The contents of this email message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and delete this message and its attachments, if any.