[Asterisk-Users] spandsp and app_txfax

Nir Simionovich nirs at dimitel.com
Tue Jan 18 09:02:51 MST 2005

Well,

  Nothing much, so I upped the logger.conf to include debug in messages log,
in addition, here is the tiffinfo of the file I want to fax:

[root at ivr00 root]# tiffinfo /tmp/image.tiff
TIFF Directory at offset 0x433a
  Subfile Type: (0 = 0x0)
  Image Width: 693 Image Length: 776
  Resolution: 72, 72 pixels/inch
  Bits/Sample: 1
  Compression Scheme: CCITT Group 3
  Photometric Interpretation: min-is-white
  Date & Time: "2005:01:17 23:29:08"
  Samples/Pixel: 1
  Rows/Strip: 776
  Planar Configuration: single image plane
  Group 3 Options: (0 = 0x0)

The following seems to appear right after the fax call is answered at the
other end:

an 18 17:57:32 DEBUG[30373]: Enabled echo cancellation on channel 1
Jan 18 17:57:34 DEBUG[30373]: Echo cancellation already on
Jan 18 17:57:45 DEBUG[30383]: Immediately destroying 1, having received
INVAL

Any thoughts ?

Nir S