[Asterisk-Users] Directory() Command

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 08:35:54 MST 2005

Make sure the context names in voicemail.conf match the same cotnext
in extensions.conf
For example, if you have a context internaldial that has all your
extensions, then in voicemail.conf make sure your mailboxes are
located in a context called internaldial. In your case you can just
add a context local to extensions.conf and include the context that
has your extensions defined.