[Asterisk-Users] sipura 3000 mwi stutter problem

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 07:34:47 MST 2005

It works for me. This is how I have it (assuming for the FXS port):

Regional tab:
MWI Dial Tone:	350 at -19,440 at -19;2(.1/.1/1+2);10(*/0/1+2)
Line 1 tab:
MWI Serv: Yes
VMWI Serv: Yes
User 1 tab:
VMWI Ring Splash Len: .5
VMWI Ring Policy: New VM Available
Ring On No New VM: yes
The last one I needed for my phone, you might not need it for yours.