[Asterisk-Users] ISDN + chan_capi

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Tue Jan 18 06:53:26 MST 2005

I really can't understand what is happening.

I have the same set up in two locations:- 2 fritz cards in each with the
patches and the same capi.conf except for the MSNs.  One installation
calls in on controller 1 and starts calls out on controller 2, i.e.
perfect.  The other calls come in on both controllers at the same time.

I have checked the patches etc. Is this possibly a problem caused by a
PtP / PtMP config error? What would happen if the telco thought it was
PtP and we dealt with it as PtMP?

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>