[Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.9.9g more features and higher stability

Denis Galvão - iSolve denis at isolve.com.br
Tue Jan 18 05:55:54 MST 2005

Em Seg 17 Jan 2005 19:13, Steve Kann escreveu:
> I've already replied, asking for a trace..  If you get the trace, and
> send it, we can look at what is actually happening:
>
> <Quote>
> What would really help, though, is a packet trace of the call.   The
> best way to get this is to use either ethereal or tcpdump.  (there is an
> ethereal for windows).
> If you use ethereal for Windows, have it capture all udp, make the call,
> and have it stay up for about 30 seconds, and save the file.   You can
> then send that file to me, and I'll be able to see what's going on a lot
> better than guessing here..
> </Quote>

Hi Steve.

I will do it, but I cant today.

How could you get some info with a call trace from ethereal!?

You will have a lot of traffic between 4569 UDP(IAX2) from both sides, how
could you have a diagnostic of the problem!?

Thanks and best regards.

--
D e n i s   G a l v ã o
iSolve - Solve Is Our Business