[Asterisk-Users] TE410P card in an HP-Compaq DL380 G4 server

Eric Bishop asterisk.eric at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 05:38:01 MST 2005

Can anybody who has got a working DL360 G3 or G4  with the TE410P
showing interrupts please be kind enough to post to the list their
BIOS version and settings as well as their zaptel.conf and
zapata.conf. Also useful would be the the output of cat
/proc/interrupts. If you had trouble getting it going and got it going
would you also be kind enough to tell us how?