[Asterisk-Users] France has their (first?) SIP carrier with "unlimited" calls for 6eu/mo

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Tue Jan 18 02:03:49 MST 2005

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005, Wilson Pickett wrote:

>> Can you offer any clue where I would need to look, I guess its not in
>> extensions.conf that is the problem?
>
> 1) Are you registering with proxy1?
no, from the earlier post I understood that I shouldn't register with the
proxy? I guess that means that I should setup 2 SIP entries, one for the
outgoing calls (that registers with len) and another one for the incoming calls
(that registers with proxy)?

> 2) You'll need a user or friend entry as well as the peer - at least
> that's what I did to get it working. The peer uses len1 and the friend
> uses proxy1

I tried setting it that way, but still do not get through.
sip show does show 2 connections now

Would you mind sending me the relevant bits of your sip.conf?

Thanks!!!