[Asterisk-Users] Best Grandstream firmware to use?

Yair Hakak yhakak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 01:55:01 MST 2005

i've actually had reboot issues since moving to 1.0.5.16, the phones
seem to hang more often on soft reboot and require a hard reboot
(unplugging). This is just a feeling and i can't quantify this but i
don't remember having to physically reboot the phones this often
before. I'm using one bt-101 and one bt-102.

-yair