[Asterisk-Users] I Don't Want Asterisk in the Media Path

Dhennys Pestana list at pestana.com.br
Mon Jan 17 21:53:37 MST 2005

Thank you all for replies and comments. I finally figured out what was
happening.

I was performing these tests using Xten Pro. There was an option enabled under
Codec Order on Xten preferences.

For some reason when "Use Remote Preferred Coded as Local Preferred Codec"
option is enabled, Asterisk will ALWAYS be kept in the middle of RTP traffic
regardless of parameters set up on Dial() string or codecs enabled for each call
leg.

Thanks again,

-Dhennys