[Asterisk-Users] On Hold music

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Mon Jan 17 21:08:22 MST 2005

Computer Onsite Support wrote:
> Please be more specific regarding symbolic link of mpg321 so I can
> troubleshoot it myself. The strength thing is that I tried this in three
> other different computers and can't get it to work using same installation
> guide was able to get it to run on a PIII 500 which I want to get rid of it
> now.

Just run mpg123

the result should be:

[root at pabx ~]# mpg123
High Performance MPEG 1.0/2.0/2.5 Audio Player for Layer 1, 2 and 3.
Version 0.59r (1999/Jun/15). Written and copyrights by Michael Hipp.
Uses code from various people. See 'README' for more!
THIS SOFTWARE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell