[Asterisk-Users] transfers with zap channel

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Mon Jan 17 19:22:53 MST 2005

How long between getting parked is the orginal call dropping?

Depending on your dialplan, yes dialing 700x will almost immediately send the call to call parking. (IMHO, poor extension planning can also cause this.)

I don't use the t or T options<PERIOD>.  IMHO, you just lose the ability to use the # key and confused the heck out of my users.  Took it out and use the flash method only in my dial plan.  Dial 700, park the call.  Dial the other extension, tell them to pick up 701.  Or use meetme for conference calling?

I know I need to play with three way calling here also.

Lyle