[Asterisk-Users] Re: Any interest in a Canadian Asterisk

David Cook dbc_asterisk at advan.ca
Mon Jan 17 15:40:18 MST 2005

Quoting asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com:

> > Would it be considered trolling to start a thread on Cleaning Maple
> > Syrup off of Dial Pads, or Wiring your Moose for Wi-Fi?
>
> Let's not forget the weekly "tooques and telephony" segment, and a
> review of
> the best block heaters for your wi-fi fones.

Oh, we're gonna have a good time next Thursday.

We need to get Molson Canadian to sponsor us and find Bob & Doug for the
event?

By the way, eh. It's hard to get the moose to cooperate. When you put
the parabolic antenna on his antlers you have to ride him backwards
when you're leaving your cabin, eh.

dbc.
--
David Cook