[Asterisk-Users] X-Ten lite troubles.

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Mon Jan 17 14:38:30 MST 2005

Hi guys,

I do have some weird situation.
I do have an * box, and I want to connect to that box from my Windows
box by SIP via X-Ten Lite.
I made configuration of that soft phone as it was suggested by lots of
tutorials I found by Google.
But... it doesn't work! I don't know what is wrong there, but I have
unobstructed access to my asterisk box,
created user in sip.conf, enabled 'sip debug ip' but there is no any
response at all.
When I dial number soft phone saying 'Call not approved'. How can I get
rid of it?

Can someone provide me an example for X-Ten lite (user + password)
specifically for Asterisk I will be very appreciated.

PS: At the same time my SIP hard phone works well with *.

All the Best!
Sergey.