[Asterisk-Users] Any interest in a Canadian Asterisk mailing list?

Gyrion, Larry M. LMGyrion at manchester.edu
Mon Jan 17 13:42:27 MST 2005

Very true.

-----Original Message-----
From: Denis Galvão - iSolve [mailto:denis at isolve.com.br]
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 2:08 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com; jim at vanmeggelen.ca

Here in Brazil we are creating our language email list. For us it will be
great because we have a lot of different terms, technologies of US and
Canada, even Europe.

I think that for brazillians, the first place to solve a problem could be
the brazillian list, after that a universal list(this asterisk-users list)
could be the second choice.

The local lists will be a good point to share local expiriences. I dont
think that Canada and US have a huge difference of telecom standards like
Brazil and US...

Denis.

--
D e n i s   G a l v ã o