[Asterisk-Users] spandsp recieve problem

Brian S. Adelson brian at voicenet.com
Mon Jan 17 12:46:57 MST 2005

I have compiled the latest version of spandsp (spandsp-0.0.2pre10)
against todays CVS head, and I am unable to recieve any faxes inbound.

I am running Slackware with a TDM400P.  The system detects the inbound
fax, but then I keep recieving:

DCS with final frame tag
In state 9
Coarse carrier frequency 1649.36 (22)
Coarse carrier frequency 1699.90 (66)
Training error 5.828331
Training succeeded (constellation mismatch 5.830561)
Coarse carrier frequency 1705.62 (86)
Training error 677.115403
Training failed (convergence failed)
Coarse carrier frequency 1699.16 (66)
Training error 8.633309
Training succeeded (constellation mismatch 10.237925)
Coarse carrier frequency 1705.26 (86)
Training error 682.185921
Training failed (convergence failed)
Coarse carrier frequency 1699.37 (66)
Training error 6.224322
Training succeeded (constellation mismatch 5.980485)
Coarse carrier frequency 1969.36 (4)
Coarse carrier frequency 1428.81 (4)
Coarse carrier frequency 1795.50 (4)
Training error 675.901374
Training failed (convergence failed)

Eventually the remote system fails sending the fax to the Asterisk
box.  I have tried with 3 different fax machines, but all return the
same error.

What am I missing.

Thanks in advance,

Brian