[Asterisk-Users] France has their (first?) SIP carrier with "unlimited" calls for 6eu/mo

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Mon Jan 17 12:06:42 MST 2005

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005, Wilson Pickett wrote:

>> Is there a mistake in my asterisk config or is the French number only
>> accessable from France?
> No that happens when your server is not correctly logged in or
> registered. I had that for a couple of days.

Can you offer any clue where I would need to look, I guess its not in
extensions.conf that is the problem?

I don't get any message on the * console. I have this in my sip.conf:

[wengo]
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
username=wgusername
secret=somesupersecretpasskey
host=len1.host.wengo.fr
type=peer
nat=no
canreinvite=no
fromuser=0666666666
context=from-sip
dtmfmode=inband
fromdomain=len1.host.wengo.fr

This is in my from-sip extensions.conf:
exten => 066666666,1,Dial(${PHONE2},25)
exten => 066666666,2,Answer
exten => 066666666,3,Wait(1)
exten => 066666666,4,Voicemail(6228)
exten => 066666666,5,Hangup

There aren't any messages in the firewalllog from rejected packets either

Thanks!