[Asterisk-Users] SIP IOS for cisco 7902G IP Phone

R A r_o_a_c at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 10:08:21 MST 2005

thanks to all

regards

wert

"Christopher L. Wade" <clwade at sparco.com> wrote:
Nabeel Jafferali wrote:
>>I was looking for the SIP IOS of the Cisco IP Phone but i
>>can´t find it in the cisco web page.
>

> What is IOS? Am I the only one who uses Cisco phones and doesn't know that acronym?

Internetwork Operating System (I. O. S. or IOS). If I remember
correctly, the phones don't run IOS, what they do run is very similar,
but not quite IOS. Kind of like their Wireless AP's use two different
firmware's, VxWorks (sp?) and IOS.

Anyway, to the OP, I don't think the 7902G can run SIP. Only the
7940/7960 phones have the SIP option, again IIRC.

-Chris
~ Everyone's brain started out as a single cell. ~

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: