[Asterisk-Users] CAS voice signalling?

Daniel Nyström daniel.nystrom at westel.se
Mon Jan 17 08:53:42 MST 2005

Oh, thanks!
How do I know which codec is used on Adit 600?
Does the server need to reencode it at all, or is the codec the same on Euro ISDN?
If it has to reencode everything, it really seems to be CPU critical when using 30 FSX lines into 30 Euro ISDN lines.

Btw, when using Adit for connecting 30 handsets. Is it FXS or FXO modules I need? As I've seen, there is alot of misunderstanding in that particulary case.

BR
Daniel Nyström