[Asterisk-Users] ntp Server and Zultys 4X4

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Mon Jan 17 07:37:40 MST 2005

For what it's worth, I'm working with Zultys trying to solve this exact
same problem.  So far, they've told me to take an ethernet trace, because
they claim the DHCP option 42 isn't being sent, but I know this is not the
case, because the phone knows the time, just not the time zone.  There is
a setting in the general section of the config file called timezone, which
defaults to -480 (minutes off of GMT), but this setting only seems to
control the value that you are prompted with when the phone boots.

If I get a solution, I'll let you know.

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com