[Asterisk-Users] Any interest in a Canadian Asterisk mailing list?

Gyrion, Larry M. LMGyrion at manchester.edu
Mon Jan 17 07:13:51 MST 2005

I'd be interested in a possible mailing list for a United States
Asterisk mailing list.  We are in the very beginning stages of building
a pilot system using Asterisk, but based on the information I've found
on the internet so far, it looks very promising to scale the system to
our needs.
I'd be interested in know if anyone has successfully created a larger
system (at least 1000 to 1500 lines), and with a redundancy built in.

Thank you,
Larry Gyrion
Telecommunications Administrator
Manchester College