[Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.9.9g more features and higher stability

Denis Galvão - iSolve denis at isolve.com.br
Mon Jan 17 06:51:39 MST 2005

Hi Dan, Steve, Michael, Bruno and others.

I will try to describe my VoIP environment below:

SERVER:
- FC1 with Asterisk CVS-v1-0-11/04/04-23:47:17
- iax.conf
[general]
bindport = 4569
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
delayreject=yes
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
tos=lowdelay
jitterbuffer=no
dropcount=2
maxjitterbuffer=100
maxexccessbuffer=100
mailboxdetail=yes

[1001]
callerid="Ramal 1001" <1001>
context=from-internal
host=dynamic
mailbox=1001
notransfer=yes
port=4569
secret=****
type=friend
username=1001

[1002]
callerid="Ramal 1002" <1002>
context=from-internal
host=dynamic
mailbox=1002
notransfer=yes
port=4569
secret=****
type=friend
username=1002

CLIENT 1001:
- Windows XP
- DIAX 0.9.9g
- Firefly 1.9.6 Build 3944
- USB Phone NTP200E - Compatible with ATCOM USB Phone
- AMD 1.8Ghz with 256Mb

CLIENT 1002:
- Windows XP
- DIAX 0.9.9g
- Firefly 1.9.6 Build 3944
- USB Phone NTP200E - Compatible with ATCOM USB Phone
- AMD 1.66Ghz with 256Mb

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- All machines are in the same network(192.168.*.*) no firewall in the
middle;
- With Firefly I have a VERY GOOD conversation, without any delay;
- With DIAX I have a one way delay of 10 sec. Only the person who recieve
the call get the delay, the person who make the call listen without
problems;
- Firefly in one side and DIAX in the other side, same delay problem;
- No problems with SIP;
- No problems(delay) with Linux clients runnig IaxComm 0.99pre11;
- Same problem with DIAX oldest DLL;
- Ping from clients to server: 0% packet loss and < 1ms;
- No problems calling PSTN, Voicemail, etc, just between DIAX clients;

If you need something else, let me know!

Thanks for your help!

Denis Galvão.