[Asterisk-Users] Operator Panels?

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Mon Jan 17 06:14:48 MST 2005

on 'make' >>

chan_sccp.c: In function `load_module':
chan_sccp.c:653: warning: passing arg 4 of `ast_channel_register_ex'
from incompatible pointer type
Now compiling .... sccp_actions.c           743 lines
Now compiling .... sccp_channel.c           279 lines
sccp_channel.c: In function `sccp_channel_send_callinfo':
sccp_channel.c:48: structure has no member named `callerid'
sccp_channel.c:49: structure has no member named `callerid'
sccp_channel.c:49: structure has no member named `callerid'
sccp_channel.c:49: structure has no member named `callerid'
sccp_channel.c:49: structure has no member named `callerid'
sccp_channel.c:49: structure has no member named `callerid'
make: *** [.tmp/sccp_channel.o] Error 1

I would have posted in the sccp bugtracker but it looks like no one has
used it in months. This is from cvs compile. We tried using stable ast
(ie 1.0.2) but it broke our SIP (digest) authentication going to SER for
some reason.

Thanks, Matt