[Asterisk-Users] voicemail sound distorted - chan_capi, diva, cvs-head

Frank Sautter asterisk at sautter.com
Mon Jan 17 05:55:17 MST 2005

hi,

i have a problem with distorted voicemail sound on our asterisk test
machine.

i'm using cvs-head (2004-01-17) and chan_capi 0.3.5 (with my patches to
make chan_capi compile with asterisk cvs-head) and a diva quad-bri isdn
card.

other things work well with my setup (dial in, dial out, app_meetme) and
sound recordings from sip channels.

the problem is with voicemail and app_record, where only a distorted
sound can be heard in the recording if one shouts into the microphone of
the telephone.

has anybody had the same problem or can confirm this issue?

regards
  frank