[Asterisk-Users] No compatible codecs

Rene Kluwen rene.kluwen at chimit.nl
Mon Jan 17 05:47:58 MST 2005

I am using the G729 stack from Intel with *.

But as far as I know the Grandstream can just connect with PCMU and * will
transcode the audio into G729, right?
Because I know that iaxcomm and SJPhone for sure do not support G729 but I
can connect with those clients.

Maybe I can try to completely disable the G729 stack in the Grandstream
*ponders* in case the problem is there.

Rene Kluwen
Chimit