[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 lost after reboot

Greg - Cirelle Enterprises gcirino at cirelle.com
Mon Jan 17 05:25:27 MST 2005

do a google search for
tdm400p hardware problems (fix)

This is a problem with the tdm card and driver

If you are using the older zaptel software the
file referenced in the doc is wcfxs.c if you
are using the cvs version the wcfxs file needs
to be replaced with wctdm.c also the line number
2127 is changes in the wctdm file so do a search
for pci_device_id or go to approx line 2130

HTH
Greg

At 09:37 AM 1/16/05, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>My card is working, but when I reboot the machine, most of the times
>it is not working,
>
>I get "ztcfg: ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or address
>(6)"
>
>To make it work again I have to shut down, remove the card, reboot so
>kudzu will remove the config. shut down again, put the card back in,
>reboot, now kudzu see it, I choose "Ignore" and then it's working
>again (until the next reboot).
>
>I'm on WBEL 3.0 and the card is not sharing is IRQ.
>
>Is anybody else having this problem ?
>
>When kudzu see it (as a Jens Schoenfeld Intel 537), what should I choose ?
>
>Is there something I can do to prevent this from happening ?
>
>Thanks

Regards
Greg Cirino
Cirelle Enterprises Inc.
603-425-2221
www.cirelle.com Web Application Development & Design
www.cirelle.net ProSpeed High Speed Dial-up - 6 Times Faster
www.cedata.com Web, FTP, Email Hosting Services
www.mlsbot.com  NNEREN MLS IDX Services

When You Want It Done Well, Just Call Cirelle
It's not just a Rhyme... There's a Reason!