[Asterisk-Users] Re: Grandstream Bugetone 101 & mwi

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Mon Jan 17 04:34:43 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 09:09 -0500, Doug Lytle wrote:
> Mike Dent wrote:

> >Whilst on the subject of BT's, do the callers and called buttons function?
> >they dont seem to do anything on mine?

> Yes, but the hand set needs to be off hook.

To add to Doug's reply...

---for people you have called---
1 - Pick up phone (or push 'speakerphone')
2 - Push 'called' - keep pushing it again and again - the displayed
number should change and the location where the time is usually
displayed will also change (increment)...
3 - When you get to the number you wish to call again - push 'send'

For people who have called you - exactly the same - except push the
'callers' button. The trick here is to make sure that the caller-id info
that the phone has saved (the people who have called you) somehow can be
sanely understood by your dial-plan logic..

I believe this works for the last 20 'called' and the last 20 'callers'.

Only flaw in the logic is that it would be nice to  push the
callers/called button - select the appropriate number and then when
pushing either 'send' or 'speakerphone' - activate the speakerphone and
dial the number...

--
  .  .     ___. .__      Posix Systems - Sth Africa.  e.164 VOIP ready
 /| /|       / /__       mje at posix.co.za  -  Mark J Elkins, Cisco CCIE