[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC single stage + no access number + auth using sip username and password

Krystian Filiks krystian.filiks at kfiliks.com
Mon Jan 17 03:10:33 MST 2005

Hi All,

I'm new to *
I wonder if anyone have an idea how to make the following with ASTCC.

I would like to have all SIP phones to work on prepaid basis and without
need to dial any access number, instead I would like to use the phone as
normal dialing only the destination number, for example 00464090510.

Then I would like to authenticate the call using the SIP Username and
Secret check for balance, set timeout, inform the user about the time
limit of the call and setup the call to an H323 GW.

Once the call is finished I would like to have the balance shown in the
display by sending a sip message to the phone(if possible otherwise not
important).

I was searching the net for info about ASTCC but there is not much that
I found which could help me.

Thanks In Advance
KF