[Asterisk-Users] pattern matching problem

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Mon Jan 17 01:02:04 MST 2005

On Jan 17, 2005, at 7:29, Joseph wrote:

> How do I solve the problem with between patterns:
> _1800
> _1NXX
>
> I would like all numbers 1800, 1877 etc to go through iaxtel
> but all other numbers 1xxx via voipjet

When you combine these contexts, e.g. when you include them in your
default context, you need to make sure that the more specific
expression (in this case the iaxtel expression) appears *before* the
less specific expression (outgoing-voipjet). First match wins.

jens

Jens Vagelpohl			jens at zetwork.com
Software Engineer			+49-(0)441-36 18 14 38
Zetwork GmbH				http://www.zetwork.com/