[Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.9.9g more features and higher stability

Steve Kann stevek at stevek.com
Sun Jan 16 14:52:37 MST 2005

On Jan 16, 2005, at 2:53 PM, Dan wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Kann" <stevek at stevek.com>
>> On Jan 14, 2005, at 2:03 PM, Dan wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> Then try
>>> jitterbuffer=no
>>> in iax.conf
>>> to see if it solves this issue.
>>>
>> Dan et. al,
>> I think this might be a problem with native transfers, and needing to
>> reset the jitterbuffer history when this happens, or something like
>> this..
>> -SteveK
>
> But I have tried and I do don't have this problem here...
> What can I do to make this happen here?

I don't know...

Maybe if we could get a packet trace of the situation that causes the
problem?

Maybe try notransfer or whatever the iax.conf parameter is, and see if
that changes things.  If it does, it points towards this being the
problem.

If the delay goes down after a couple of minutes after the transfer,
this could be the problem.  If it doesn't, there's something else
really wrong..

(I'm assuming you're using the new JB code here..).  Also, if you're
using the new JB code, you should implement the stuff to get the
network stats, so we can see if calculated jitter is substantially
higher..)