[Asterisk-Users] Type of Number

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Sun Jan 16 14:03:28 MST 2005

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005, Marc Storck wrote:

> how can I read the PRI type of number:
>
> [ Ext: 0  TON: National Number (2)  NPI: ISDN/Telephony Numbering Plan
> E.164/E.163) (1)
> < Presentation: Presentation allowed of network provided number (3)
> '061706161' ]
>
> (in this case TON = 2)
>
> Does a variable like ${TON} exist??? Or how can i read that number?
>
> If this would have to be implemented I'm willing to fund a bounty!

CALLERTON should have held that value. Unfortunatly, it does not work for
pri channels. I have a fix but I am still waiting for the legal
department to sign the Digium disclaimer. I can send it to you for testing
though. Actually, that would probably make the acutal bug report easier
once the disclaimer is signed. Contact me if you want to test the patch.

Peter