[Asterisk-Users] Inbound Callerid for SIP Phones

Michael Johnston mjohnston at jaxenergy.com
Sun Jan 16 13:22:41 MST 2005

I have a number of inbound analog lines connecting through Digium cards to an Asterisk box.
Asterisk then bridges the calls over to the internal extensions which are all SIP phones.

Currenly the inbound lines do not have callerid on them so callerid=no in my zapata.conf file.  What happens on inbound calls is that the SIP extensions are dialed but their callerid shows 'asterisk at SIP:X.com'.  Does anyone know how to change the callerid on the inbound calls?

I would like to change it to something like Inboud Call or something more descricptive than asterisk.