[Asterisk-Users] How to set asterisk NOT to answer incoming lines?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 22:01:00 MST 2005

Here is the CLI out put, first my config:
immediate=no
context = incoming
channel = 2-4
context = default
channel = 1
extensions.conf
[default]
include => internaldial
[internaldial]
exten .....
exten ....
exten => i,1,Playback(invalid)
exten => i,2,Hangup
now when a call comes in on channel 1 it rings twice on the devices
that are connected before * and the CLI shows:
 Sent into invalid extension 's' in context 'default' on Zap/1-1
    -- Executing Playback("Zap/1-1", "invalid") in new stack
    -- Playing 'invalid' (language 'en')
    -- Executing Hangup("Zap/1-1", "") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (default, i, 2) exited non-zero on 'Zap/1-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/2-1'