[Asterisk-Users] failed to compile zaptel on redhat

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Sat Jan 15 21:29:43 MST 2005

linux/moduleparam.h is actually part of the kernel source. It is created
when you config and compile the kernel. It holds the version symbols
needed to properly link the new drivers into the kernel.

I suggest you find a kernel compile howto that is at least understanding
of anything specific to the brokenness of RedHat and follow the
suggestions found within.