[Asterisk-Users] Call Parking

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 17:15:13 MST 2005

Brian,
The other day on IRC I was trying to get someone to listen to me about
this problem, I'm using CVS HEAD 12-29 and * acts up very strange when
I do a xfer to 700 thru astman, I think it can be qualified as a bug.
I think that there should be in the manager.conf a context and maybe
extension setting where phones ringback in the case of a 700 xfer, and
* should handle it gracefully and not act up as it does. I ran into
the problem when I tried using FOP to transfer to 700, I then tried
using astman and the same thing happens. I'll get you the output if
you want, or you can do it alone (it's not so hard to reproduce).