[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Voice Pulse Open Access

Chris Wallace list-subscriber at jesustech.net
Fri Jan 14 20:19:17 MST 2005

Has any messed with getting Asterisk to work using the Voice Pulse Open
Access plan?  I currently have 2 numbers with Voice Pulse, 1 is a number
that is assigned to their hardware device (Sipura SPA-2000), the other is a
Open Access number that uses SIP from any device (you must authenticate with
them).  I want to be able to use the Open Access number on my Asterisk
server here at home with no FXO cards.  I have having a hard time getting
this to work; I have only been using Asterisk for about a week now.  I have
managed to get Asterisk working with a plain phone line going into an XP100.
This list is an awesome tool, any help would be appreciated!!!

Chris