[Asterisk-Users] Packet8 DTA310 and Asterisk

Olson, Dana dolson at telespectrum.com
Fri Jan 14 18:33:21 MST 2005

Okay, I've got success!

What I did was I made the change that you said, but I disabled the secret in sip.conf. I then made the SIP changes on the DTA, and then I upgraded the firmware to 12.34. I was then able to call the 8006 extension from another extension, and I was able to call back that extension from the phone on the DTA. I also tested dialing long distance, and that worked fine. Woo, DTA for $29US (eBay purchase)!

Thanks.
__
Dana Olson