[Asterisk-Users] SS7 and Asterisk solution

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Jan 14 14:07:35 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 14:38 -0600, Matthew Boehm wrote:
> Time for you to learn some maners and not to bitch at/insult people for
> something they don't understand. Time for you to stop telling people what to
> do. Please add those 2 to you ToDo list.

Before your whining gets too out of hand, you need to find anything
specific in my original reply that was a blatant insult.If you don't
like being called for being lazy, then don't act that way.

The information was put before you to then do the minor amount of
homework necessary to understand. In this case, while Eric Wieling did
you a favor and explained a bit more, it should have been left as an
exercise for the reader as it involves legalities that while most of us
agree with the answer, we are not qualified to give the advice.(you
know, no law degree, not retained counsel and all that fun stuff) It
also is covered in the GPL faq. I'm sure a simple search of the archive
would show a few threads of this exact nature in less than