[Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.9.9g more features and higher stability

Dan danto at rdslink.ro
Fri Jan 14 11:27:40 MST 2005

>DIAX and iaxComm both use the iaxclient library, which has been in flux
>lately:
>lots of new features added.  If your iaxComm is version 0.99pre4 or later,
>then
>I *think* it might be using a more bleeding-edge version of the iaxclient
>library.

>Some of the recent library work has been on the jitterbuffer code, which is
>much
>more likely to produce the kind of results you describe than portaudio
>latency
>tuning.

>When:
>Jon -> call -> Fred
>Fred listen Jon without problems, but Jon listen Fred with 10 seconds of
>delay.
>
>When:
>Fred -> call -> Jon
>Jon listen Fred wihtout problems, but Fred listen Jon with 10 seconds of
>delay
>
>With Firefly Softphone(IAX2) I dont get this problem, everything works
>great.

For the people with this problem, please try to use another version of
the diax.dll which can be downloaded from:
http://www.laser.com/dante/diax/wiax_jb_old.zip
or
http://www.geocities.com/tdanro/diax/wiax_jb_old.zip

This use an older version of the jitter buffer.

Please send me your feedback.

Best regards,
Dan