[Asterisk-Users] Trouble building appradius

Race Vanderdecken asterisk at vanderdecken.com
Fri Jan 14 10:54:54 MST 2005

Yes, -D_GNU_SOURCE has the same effect on the compiling the source. What
a pain eh?

I have Appradius, with modifications, working really well with my
asterisk modifications.

In my unambiguous and unanimous opinion Appradius is very good; it just
does not interface with Asterisk easily.

Race "The Tyrant" Vanderdecken