[Asterisk-Users] Getting Started

Bilal Ghayad bghayad at aloonet.com
Fri Jan 14 10:25:44 MST 2005

Hi All;

I am starting to know about Asterisk and trying to use it and knowing its
functionalities, I hope that here I can find answers for my following
questions:

1) Where I can find the PC to Phone software to be used? Does it support
G723 codec? If not, then the used codec will need how much bandwidth? What
the client OS should be?

2) Does Asterisk Contains PrePaid Billing software? Is there Calling Cards
Software?

3) Can Asterisk support H323? Is it stable?

4) Is there SIP to H323 and H323 to SIP convertor?

Regards
Bilal