[Asterisk-Users] Realtime / sip.conf

Brian S. Adelson brian at voicenet.com
Fri Jan 14 09:46:25 MST 2005

I do not recieve any debug messages for sip when extconfig is setup to
use sipfriends.  Here is my extconfig:

[settings]

realtime_ext => mysql,asterisk,extensions_table
voicemail => mysql,asterisk,voicemail_table
sipfriends => mysql,asterisk,sip_extensions

As you can see, there is not much to it.  But when I do have
"sipfriends" enabled, then I am not able to register any phones etc.

-Brian