[Asterisk-Users] Spandsp....And garble incoming fax

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Jan 14 09:31:52 MST 2005

On January 14, 2005 11:09 am, Matthew Boehm wrote:
> check out my bug post, I have yet to recieve a successful fax using rxfax.
> and I'm using newest versions of everything.

That's likely your problem.  :-)  I don't feel like registering Yet Another
Account just to see a bug report, but unless you're using

spandsp-0.0.6
libtiff-3.5.7
asterisk from CVS (that's what I use anyway)

built from source, with particular care given to obliterate any version of
libtiff on the system beforehand (using find / -name '*tiff*' seem to help
me)... all bets are off.

-A.