[Asterisk-Users] Realtime / sip.conf

Muhammad Rizwan Khan rizwan at advcomm.net
Fri Jan 14 09:18:30 MST 2005

Hello Brian

I am also trying to test realtime support for sip.conf, but having some
problems during calls from one extensions to another.The problem which i
am getting right now is that whenever i call from one extension (e.g
12345) to another (e.g. 123456), my dialler shows me error 484: address
incomplete.
Can you plz send me the data whcih you have inserted in mysql tables
along with you sip.conf, extensions.conf and extconfig.conf files.(If
you are not facing the problems like me).

I 'll be really thankful to you.

Thanks!