[Asterisk-Users] Realtime / sip.conf

Brian S. Adelson brian at voicenet.com
Fri Jan 14 08:47:26 MST 2005

I am currently in the process of testing out realtime support for
sip.conf.  I have followed all of the directions that are listed in
the Wiki, but for some reason this does not work.

When utilizing a flat file, I am able to register endpoints without
any problems, and calls can proceed.  One interesting side effect that
I have noticed is that when I am using realtime for sip, I am unable
to see any debug messages on the console (sip debug). By just
commenting out the sipfriends line in extconfig.conf the problem goes
away.

I do have the system utilizing realtime for Voicemail and Extensions,
and I do not have any problems.  Has anyone seen this problem before?

extconfig.conf

[settings]

realtime_ext => mysql,asterisk,extensions_table
voicemail => mysql,asterisk,voicemail_table
sipfriends => mysql,asterisk,sip_extensions

*CLI> realtime mysql status
Connected to asterisk at 127.0.0.1, port 3306 with username asterisk for 10 minutes, 22 seconds.

-Brian