[Asterisk-Users] Hardware issues

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Jan 14 07:49:37 MST 2005

On January 14, 2005 08:44 am, Daniel Nyström wrote:
> Is it still possible to acheive all features in Asterisk, like having
> Digium cards for all channels? I'm looking at an Adit 600 with four 8-ch
> FXS service cards. Is that to prefer?

The Adit600 is a VERY nice channel bank.  It's my preferred one, in fact.
It'll terminate two T1s for up to 48 channels (groups of 8 FXS or FXO,
depending on the channel cards you have in the channel bank).

Using a T100P or TE405P you get all the same Zap channel goodness you'd get
with a TDM400P, only in a condensed, "higher power" form.  :-)

-A.